Social Media

Krn & Krnsko jezero



Spectacular views and unforgettable moments.


Starting point: Lepena
Duration of the tour : 9 h
Distance: 21 km
Ascent: 1551 m
Max altitude: 2244 m

2 komentarja

  1. Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is magnificent, as well as the content!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I've been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of area .

    Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this website.
    Reading this information So i am happy to exhibit that I've a very just right uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed.
    I such a lot no doubt will make certain to do not put out of your mind this site and provides it a look regularly.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Instagram

Theme by BD